Take advantage of the body cleansing antioxidant benefits found in leafy green vegetables. From chopped kale, spinach, and rapini to a couple of green mixed vegetables, Cookin’ Greens is a Canadian success story that will be featured on CBC’s Dragon Den on Sunday, March 24th.
Five fab ways to love your greens:
1) Cook with olive oil, garlic and a teeny pinch of salt
2) Saute with mushrooms to create a bed of yumminess for eggs
3) Mix with ricotta and layer it into your favourite lasagna recipe
4) Add to chickpea, lemon, garlic soup
5) Blend up in a smoothie, add fresh ginger for a spicy kick
Happy Greens Day!
(note: this post was not prompted or paid for by Cookin’ Greens)