- 1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) blueberries
1) In a large bowl, whisk togther flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda — set aside.
2) In a separate bowl, whisk yogurt, orange juice, oil and eggs. Pour over dry ingredients. Mix lightly.
3) Add blueberries and stir until dry ingredients are mixed in.
4) Spoon into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
5) Bake in a preheated 400F oven for about 25 minutes. Transfer to a rack. Cool and enjoy!
p.s. I once made this recipe and accidently left out the sugar — it still tasted great! I guess the natural sugar in the orange juice did the trick!