- Chocolate pizza. Bake white pita bread until crispy. Spread a thin layer of chocolate hazelnut spread over the pita.Top with strawberry and banana slices. Cut into wedges. Serve with milk.
- Chocolate waffles or pancakes. Just add mini chocolate chips to shape a heart!
- Chocolate French toast. Make a chocolate hazelnut sandwich. Dip it in your standard French toast egg mixture and cook it like you would French toast. Cut into fingers and serve with fresh fruit or strawberry smoothies.
- Chocolate dip with fruit. You could make chocolate fondue OR get some premium chocolate pudding (check the dairy case). Serve with pear, apple, orange, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi or banana slices.
- Chocolate monkey. Make a chocolate-banana milk shake.